Dirty Dan Dash
Saturday, Oct. 3, 2015
3 p.m. until the Party is Over
$55 until Sept. 1
$65 until Sept. 30
No Day of Registration
So there's no changing the fact that the Dirty Dan Dash, presented by Danville Regional Medical Center, is going to push you and your friends through some of the hardest, funniest and most enjoyable times of your life and has done so since 2012; but, to keep things fresh, we've changed a few things for this year's event.
So what's new?
- We heard you, the polar plunge was a little crazy last year - the new date is Oct. 3.
- Ok, ok, there are some people out there really competing - we'll have better directions to help shave your personal best times.
- Oh, did we mention there is a brand new course? Yeah, so there is that! With a new course you can expect a new obstacle or two. The map is coming soon.
- Bag check will be outdoors near the shower this year. Some people don't like to track mud inside (and some people inside didn't like you tracking in the mud).
- Stay tuned....we just started the planning, so there will be some new updates coming soon!
Registration is now open. To guarantee race swag, register by Sept. 18.
**There will be no registration after November 30.
$55 until Sept. 1
$65 until Nov. 31
Download a Brochure (Needed for Group Registration)
Group Rates (NOT AVAILABLE ONLINE - Call (434) 799-5200)
In order to receive a group discount, all registration forms and fees must be turned in at the time of registration. No add-ons.
$10 off per person for groups of 10 or more.
$5 off per person for groups of 5 or more.
Answer the call!
We are proud to host the First Annual Police and Fire Cup this year! Prove your shift, squadron or locality is the toughest or run as an individual. Awards will be given for top three men, women and teams in the class. To register a team, call (434) 799-5200 or download an entry form.
Individuals can register online. Click on "Register" above.